What are our aspirations / objectives?
• To promote a green economy through education and research.
• To promote identity. To be Sheffield, for Sheffield.
• To build on Sheffield's rich histories and experiences of green space.
• To celebrate a city that values its landscape.
• To tell stories; celebrating and recording Sheffield voices talking about their experiences of green space, nature, food growing and the emerging value that businesses place on access to open spaces.
• To bring people from different groups across the business community, local community and academic community together with a common platform for change.
• To support active travel; championing active and more sustainable forms of transport.